NextUse Recycling Ltd. is a new recycling business and affiliate of Belkorp Environmental Services Inc. (BESI). NextUse is a progressive approach to waste management, focused on material recovery and recycling which provides new opportunities to local remanufacturers and other members of the green economy.
BESI and its parent company Belkorp Industries have a long history in recycling and growing BC’s green economy. Examples include:
- AtSource Recycling Systems Corporation, a leading supplier of waste and recycling equipment across Canada, including a large selection of organic digesters, balers and compactors;
- Designing and building one of the first cardboard recycling facilities in BC;
- Establishing the first newsprint de-inking and recycling facility in western Canada (the site of the proposed Next Use facility in Coquitlam;
- Owning and operating a used oil recycling plant in North Vancouver, and;
- Partnering in a large-scale organics composting facility that was eventually bought by the Village of Whistler.